Thursday, October 25, 2012

Made to Learn and Grow

"Do yourself a favor and learn all you can; then remember what you learn and you will prosper." (Proverbs 19:8 TEV)

I have absolutely no doubt that God made me to learn and to grow.  I find almost no greater passion than when I can learn something, or when I can get better at something.  This applies in just about everything I do, so I hope to make it a point of glorifying God when I learn or improve.  God made me to desire this kind of growth, so I will do everything I can to embrace it.

A few areas that I know I need to continue growing my compassion, understanding, and love, in order of importance:

  • God
  • Becoming Like Jesus Christ
  • My wife and daughter
  • My career
God knows what He intends for me. I pray to continue to learn His will, and find guidance in all that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment