Saturday, October 20, 2012

I Love My Job

This sounds like a funny thing for a guy to say who has been putting in tons of overtime recently, and will be likely to do it again if I need to. Working overtime, while a strain on my family, I find highly rewarding. When you love what you do as much as I do, overtime is a burden worth bearing. Hardly a day passes in which I do not wake up thanking God for the day ahead if me.
Sure, I have stressful days, and even weeks.  But the stress never overwhelms me for a long time, because I am so enthusiastic about what I do at the office.
Now, I love God for giving me something to do that I love so much. So, I do my best to glorify Him in my work. Sometimes, though, my love for my work causes undue stress on my family. I still need Gods help making sure that my family comes before my career, and that He comes first overall.

For those of you who read this post before now, I apologize - I wrote it on my phone, and didn't error check it before publishing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment